Short-Term Certificate Programs
Successfully completing a certificate course from a reputed university is one of the easiest ways to get a promotion, increase your wages, or switch your job. Varying in length from a few months to years, with classes in the campus at evening, nights, weekends or online, these courses will provide you with the advanced skills that are required to succeed in today’s workplace.
Quick Benefits of Short-Term Certificate Programs
Career Enhancers– Short courses are a great way to fill the gaps in your knowledge and give you a competitive edge when it comes to job promotions. As technology evolves systems, programs and practices change, making it critical for workers to refresh their skills and stay on top of the game.
Convenience– The greatest benefits of short courses are that they are practical and convenient. They can be completed via campus learning or distance learning. They allow you to continue your current lifestyle while improving your skills and your CV. This is of particular importance to working people, as no income will be lost when studying part-time.
Earn practical skills in various fields– Short-term courses focus on the practical application of theory and knowledge. If you plan to take up a job in the interim before joining a university or if you wish to practice professional skills before graduating, these courses can come to your advantage. In every scenario, short-term courses help to boost your practical professional abilities in a short span of time.
Enjoy networking opportunities– Short-term classes offer you great networking opportunities to make new business contacts and long-term relationship with like-minded people. These contacts will be useful to you in your upcoming professional life. Short-term courses help you gain a number of new skills in a short space of time that modern organizations increasingly look for in employees. Throwing up endless career and business possibilities, these courses are steadily growing popular in today’s professional world.
Top Certificate Courses
- Systems Security: Due to the increase in hackers, system security professionals are in high demand. With salaries up to $130,000 for the best, a certificate course in system security will teach you how to protect your employer’s data and infrastructure from attacks. This course is meant for people familiar with coding and computers.
- Cloud Engineer: If you have certification in AWS, Azure then you has a good chance in making a decent salary. There are plenty of job requirements in this area. Many junior to senior level jobs are available.
- IT Certifications: IT certifications like RHEL, MCSE, CCNA VMware, Java etc. are always in demand (some experience always helps with certifications). With 2-3 years of experience you can easily make $100k+ salary. Always try to get certified even when you are working, it helps a lot in getting a new job and keeps you up to date with industry requirements.
- Website Designing: Considering the large number of websites which are opened every single day, finding a job will not be tough. These courses usually cover the entire gamut of topics required to successfully create a website i.e. everything from coding the website to designing graphics for the website to working with different types of multimedia. Average salaries range from $40,000 to $70,000 depending on the company you work for. An additional advantage is the option to freelance your services while maintaining a full-time job.
- EMT Certificate Course: There will always be a need for EMT’s (Emergency Medical Technician) as long as humans exist. While the exact requirements vary according to state, a certificate course from a reputed university will teach you all of the necessary skills you will require to perform on the street. While the work itself is stressful, average salaries range from $35,000 – $45,000, at the end of a day’s work you know that you have saved lives.
- Homeland Security Course: If you are interested in working for homeland security, a certificate course will teach you all the necessary skills required to keep the country safe and secure. With salaries up to $100,000 a year and complete job security, a homeland security certificate course might be the perfect match for you to protect your country and earn lots while doing so.
- Veterinary Assistant: If you love animals, want to work with them, a certificate course to become a veterinary assistant will teach you how to work with different animals, take care of different animals, how to help the veterinarians in the office. Salaries range from $15,000 to $35,000. PG Certification in Data Science : Data Science is the latest tech trend that has taken the industry by storm. Companies and organizations, irrespective of their trade, are adopting Data Science tools, technologies, and solutions to promote innovation, increase productivity, boost sales, and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Certificate Course in Finance Accounting and Taxation:The Certificate Course in Finance Accounting and Taxation is a certification program for candidates who have successfully obtained their graduate degree in B.Com/BBI/BAF or other equivalent fields. The course duration may range anywhere from 1 to 6 months, vary from one institution to another. It is an excellent choice for those looking to build a career in accounting. As the name suggests, this program is specific to the accounting and taxation industry. So, candidates are taught the fundamental concepts of accounting, taxation, auditing, and financial management as well.
- PG Certification in Data Science: Data Science is the latest tech trend that has taken the industry by storm. Companies and organizations, irrespective of their trade, are adopting Data Science tools, technologies, and solutions to promote innovation, increase productivity, boost sales, and maximize customer satisfaction. At upgrade, we realize the tremendous potential of Data Science skills in the present market, and hence, we’ve created the PG Certification in Data Science program. Anyone interested in pursuing a Data Science career can enroll in this certification program. There are no strict requirements, except that you must have a bachelor’s degree. The program duration is five months. In this professional job oriented course, you will obtain detailed knowledge on Statistics, Predictive Analytics using Python, Machine Learning, Data Visualization, and other related Data Science and ML concepts. Once you receive the certification, you can apply for promising Data Science job roles like Data Analyst, Product Analyst, Business Analyst, and Machine Learning Engineer.
>And many more…
THESE PROGRAMS ARE CONDUCTED EITHER ONLINE OR CAMPUS BASED IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES WORLDWIDE.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COURSES/CERTIFICATION AVAILABLE AND RELATED JOB MARKET…
CONTACT US NOW